With the holiday shopping season upon us, everyone is once again scrambling for the best deals. Traditionally, Black Friday, the Friday after Thanksgiving Day, offers some of the best bargains for those who are willing to brave the lines and crowds. Thankfully, the internet now makes it possible not only to buy without leaving the house, but to scout out some Black Friday TV Sales ahead of time.
With televisions getting bigger and better all the time, there’s no better gift to make your loved ones smile this year. With that in mind, here is a sneak preview of a few of the best TV deals you’ll see on Black Friday this year (visit the stores online for a complete listing of features):
- Sears, long an appliance leader, has a few good bargains in the works this year. The first is the Samsung 65” Class 4K UHD LED Smart HDTV (UN65JU6500) – The 4K models are really hot right now, and this one has it all for tech lovers. Unfortunately, there are no rain checks, and supplies are limited, so you’ll need to grab it early. The regular price is 2499.99, but it’s advertised at $1399.99, a whopping $1100 savings.
- Another offering from Sears is the Samsung 48” Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV with built-in WiFi (UN48J5200) Here’s a solid, middle-of-the-road value for those who want something current without a hefty price tag. Quantities are limited. There are also no rain checks on this one. Regularly, this sells for $599.99, but it’s going on sale for $429.99, for a savings of $170.
- A lower-end model from Sears for those looking to stretch the budget this holiday season is the Samsung 32” Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV with built-in WiFi (UN32J5205). Again, Sears says quantities are limited and they will not honor rain checks. The regular price on this model is $319.99, but it’ll be selling for $229.99, giving you a savings of $90.
- Here’s one that you can get right now on Amazon: the TCL 40” 1080p Roku Smart LED TV. This is a brand-new model, for those who love to beat the neighbors to the punch. You can grab this model without waiting for $299.99, instead of the usual $419.99, a savings of $120. Also currently available are the 50” model, for $439.99 and the 28” model for $169.99.
- Sam’s Club, famous for good deals in quantity, also has some steep savings in the works for Black Friday. The highest-end model on our list so far is the Samsung 75” Class 4K Ultra Smart HDTV (UN75JU641D). At a regular price of $3298.00, you save $900 by buying it at $2398.00.
- A second, more affordable offering from Sam’s Club is the VIZIO 55” Class 1080p LED Smart HDTV – E55-C2. It sells regularly for $568.00, but will be on sale for Black Friday at $448.00, for a savings of $120.
Of course, other retailers also have a lot of deals going on, but if you’re going out to shop the old-fashioned way, rather than bargain hunting online, at least you’ll have a choice when you get where you’re going. For those stay-at-home couch potatoes looking for a wider selection, be sure you type the current year into your browser, or you could find yourself looking at deals from last year. Happy shopping!Read More